Dermal fillers are injectable treatments that are designed to restore volume, strength, and vitality to your skin. Fillers can smooth areas of your face that have lost volume, smooth away fine lines, or fill deep lines and creases to rejuvenate your look.
What are dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers can do everything from boosting your collagen production to restoring moisture in your skin. Depending on the formula of the gel injected, each dermal filler will act in different ways to restore volume and vitality. Dermal fillers fall into a few different categories such as:
- Hyaluronic acid-based fillers such as Juvéderm and Restylane
- Radiesse which uses calcium and phosphate to boost collagen production
- Poly-L-lactic acid-based gels such as Sculptra designed to trigger natural collagen growth for the long term
Depending on the filler, you can expect slightly different results. Our expert injectors can help you to determine what type of filler will be most successful in treating your cosmetic concerns.
The benefits of dermal fillers
Dermal fillers have a wide range of benefits, such as:
- They can restore volume to areas of the face that have become slightly hollow, such as the cheeks, due to weight loss or aging,
- Hyaluronic acid-based fillers can restore moisture and plumpness to your skin
- They can boost your natural collagen production for firmer, more youthful feeling skin
- They can smooth fine lines such as the lip lines
- They can fill in deeper creases and folds such as the nasolabial folds or marionette lines from lips onto the chin
- They create natural-looking results that last
Juvéderm is a family of hyaluronic acid-based dermal fillers to restore volume and to rejuvenate your skin.
Restylane offers a range of dermal fillers to enhance your look.
Radiesse is a dermal filler that stimulates your skin’s natural production of collagen.
Sculptra is an injectable dermal filler that helps you to restore lost facial volume.
What are the treatment areas?
Treatment areas include:
- The nasolabial folds, those that extend from your nose to the sides of your mouth
- Marionette lines, the lines which extend from the corners of your mouth to your chin
- Cheek enhancement for a sculpted look and subtle lifting effect
- Backs of the hands
- Under the eyes, or in the tear trough, for under-eye hollows
Am I a candidate for dermal fillers?
If you have thin lips or hollowness in your face that you would like to restore, then you could be a candidate for dermal fillers in The Woodlands. Good candidates may:
- Have moderate to severe folds and creases on their face that they would like to smooth
- Have fine lines or wrinkles around the mouth, on the chin, or another facial area
- Want to rejuvenate the appearance of the hands
- Desire more facial definition at cheekbones
- Desire fuller, more luscious lips
Schedule a consultation at Beauty IQ to find out which dermal filler is right for your cosmetic vision. In some cases, a combination of fillers will create the look you envision.
Why choose Beauty IQ?
Beauty IQ stays at the forefront of non-invasive cosmetic enhancement technologies. They offer lab-tested and naturally effective treatments, and the best the dermal fillers available in the USA to help you achieve beautiful looking results. The actual key to success with dermal fillers is the artistry of the injector. Our highly-trained and certified injectors have a deep appreciation of aesthetics and the art necessary to create facial balance and harmony.
When can I expect to see the results from dermal fillers in The Woodlands?
The effects of dermal fillers are instantaneous. The filler may require a bit of time to settle but will generally maintain the look achieved directly after treatment. Depending on the filler used and the area treated, you can expect your results to last for up to nine months or as long as two years. The results can always be maintained or enhanced over time with subsequent treatments.