Book a Botox Party Today!
Botox parties are a great way to spend time with friends and receive the most effective wrinkle reducing treatment on the market! Whether at our facility or, at the comfort of your home or place of business, the Beauty IQ Team will bring everything needed to assure your guests a safe, sterile and enjoyable experience with Botox and dermal fillers. All injections are performed by Elizabeth Long, NP and attendees will receive an in-depth complimentary consultation prior to receiving their treatment. Party attendees will receive special pricing on Botox and select dermal fillers and the party hostess will enjoy one FREE area of Botox and 30% off all Dermal Fillers when the book a minimum of 6 confirmed guests.
- 1 week prior avoid: All OTC pain Meds other than Tylenol, Vitamin A and Vitamin E
- Discontinue Retina 2 days before and 2 days after
- Discontinue Triluma, Ginkgo Biloba, Omega 3, Cod Liver, Garlic, Ginger
- It is recommended you take Arnica Montana for a few days prior and few days after to minimize and decrease bruising.
- Don’t plan to go to any events 3-7 days after the treatment
- Arrive to the party with no makeup on
- If you have a history of herpes (cold sores) you must be treated 2 days prior and 8 days after with Valtrex 500mg bid, or zorivax 400mg tid
- For 7 days expect to see some bruising and redness.
- Use ice pack for 30 minutes
- Bruising may occur for up to 2 weeks
Makeup by Vicki
Veronica “Vicki” Mendez is a makeup artist certified and insured based out of Spring, Texas with over 7 years experience. She specializes in big occasions and weddings. On-location services are also available. Her styles of makeup include naturally glam, glitz and glamour, or smokey and sultry. Makeup services include airbrush makeup, contour makeup, eye makeup, fake lashes, natural makeup, tattoo coverage, and wedding party makeup. Makeup by Vicki also offers private makeup classes, FX/face painting, quinceanera, and sweet 16 party makeups.
Microblading / Eyebrow Embroidery
Microblading or Eyebrow Embroidery is a semi-permanent pigment pressed into the eyebrow to mimic the growth of your existing hair to create bolder, natural-looking brows.
- Fills in gaps and bald spots
- Evens out length and size of brows
- Minimally invasive
Semi-Permanent Makeup are treatments that replicate perfectly applied conventional makeup. With an ultra-thin needle, we deposit hypoallergenic cosmetic pigment into the epidermal layer of the skin, enhancing the shape of the eyebrows, eyes or lips.
- Natural definition
- Instant eye lift
- Instant rejuvenation
- Ombre Powder Brow (Machine powder technique)
EYES AND EYEBROWS
- Lash Enhancement Top (Pigment implanted into lash line creates definition and thicker looking lashes)
- Lash Enhancement Bottom
- Lash Enhancement Top and Bottom
- Eyeliner Top (Soft precision line to accentuate the eye)
- Eyeliner Bottom
- Eyeliner Top and Bottom
- Eyelash and Eyebrow Tinting
- Eyelash Perm and Tint